SDSN Belgium engages with SDSN Youth to maximize awareness, problem solving and action on the Sustainable Development Goals.
SDSN Youth educates young people about the SDGs and provides opportunities for them to pioneer innovative solutions to address the world’s biggest challenges!
We have the platform for young people to connect, collaborate and integrate their ideas and perspectives into national and regional pathways for the implementation of the SDGs.
- we educate young people about the SDGs and create pathways for achieving them.
- we connect young people globally to exchange ideas, share experiences and collaborate to achieve the SDGs
- we support young people in the creation and scaling of innovative solutions for the SDGs
- Arts TwentyThirty Through our online network, Arts Twenty Thirty artists can exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and offer opportunities to collaborate, using art to work express the many aspects of sustainable development. We then showcase selected pieces online and at international events to promote local discussion, learning, and action on the SDGs.
- Food and Youth The potential of young people worldwide to deliver positive change in the agri-food sector in support of the Sustainable Development Goals can not be underestimated. Food and Youth facilitates the active engagement of young people in the transformation of the agri-food sector for sustainable development.
- My Data Initiative Mobilizing Youth on Data for Action and Transformation in Africa (MY DATA) is an emerging network and community of practice that brings together organizations and initiatives working to directly engage and mobilize youth in data generation, advocacy, and leadership to advance the Sustainable Development Goals in Africa by 2030.
- Youth, Peace and Security Our thematic paper investigates the impact of climate change on the security and development prospects of young people across the globe, as well as examining how ownership of the Sustainable Development Goals could promote the case for youth-led development.
Get inspired by the young change makers of the Sustainability Awareness Movement within the Antwerp Management School!
Read more about:
Sustainable Alternatives for fast fashion trends
Sustainable supply chain in the consumer sector
Earth school, your 30-day challenge to learn more about Mother Earth
COSH, a retailers platform
A sustainable New Year’s resolution
Have a holly, jolly sustainable Christmas